The HR Operations Specialist is a member of the HR Operations team who is performing various administrative tasks to assist with the daily operations of Tesla’s Human Resources department. The HR Operations team acts as a bridge between employees and other departments e.g. Payroll, Benefits, Finance, HR Partners, etc. The HR Operations Specialist and Senior HR Operations Specialist are the first persons the employee contacts when they have a request or an inquiry, which are to be resolved in a timely manner (in line with SLA’s). If the employee’s request goes beyond the capabilities of the Specialist, then they are expected to serve as a liaison and take the issue to the appropriate stakeholder and ensure that it is resolved in a timely manner. Our goal is to create a positive employee experience, which will result in happy, engaged and productive employees. The HR Operations Specialist is processing payroll input and ensuring that they are performing audits to ensure employee data accuracy. You need to have the ability to adapt to frequent changes and be motivated to continuously work towards process and/or system improvement. This role is to be based in London.
- Answer employee inquiries and complaints and create a positive employee experience
- Create and coordinate internal communications to support HR initiatives
- Timely respond to any incoming requests; email, phone, open visiting hours as per agreed SLA’s
- Participate in team projects and ad-hoc requests.
- Effective administration of employee documentation throughout their Tesla journey including, but not limited to; contract management, leave management, visa checks, job changes.
- Troubleshoot employee issues, resulting in recommendations and solutions
- Ensure operational processes, procedures and policies are properly documented, kept up to date and uploaded to the applicable systems.
- Ensure accuracy of employee data in various systems, while remaining compliant with GDPR
- Support payroll with correct data preparation and auditing for payment accuracy.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, operational excellence and automation to minimize non-value add tasks and to scale up for rapid growth.
- Provide regional expertise and testing support for system implementations
- Multi-tasking & able to work in a fast-changing environment
- To be able to work with multiple teams and colleagues from various levels and in different locations
- Customer focus & deep interest in employee relations
- Minimum 1-year experience in data processing, customer-facing environment, HR environment
- Result oriented
- Analytic eye, both detail and big picture oriented
- Working knowledge of HRIS, preferably Workday and Service Now. Absence Management systems a plus.
- Good administrative skills and customer service orientated
- Basic knowledge of local laws, regulations, employment law guideline and policies.
- Strong payroll experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills in addition to being detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently, but also proven ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Problem solver
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A