View All Tesla JobsTesla
The Regional Program Manager, Solar Roof will oversee Solar Roof Project Management operations, new product deployment, and program implementation across their region for Tesla Energy Operations. Reporting to the Sr. Program Manager, this individual will drive all parts of Project Management and ensure that all solar roof projects have been set up for success. The Senior Project Manager will own delivery of weekly, monthly, and quarterly production metrics for their region, have regular collaboration with field operations and other cross-functional teams, and will oversee improvements in overall process, efficiency, cost, and quality. The Senior Project Manager will have direct oversight of the field Project Managers (FPMs) for their respective region.
- Lead Field Project Managers to successfully meet company goals around install readiness and tile completions.
- Manage team to achieve departmental goals by allocating workload and effectively managing resources.
- Participate in recruiting, onboarding and training of new team members. Including growth modeling and future development planning.
- Create and execute operational standards to ensure consistency and efficiency across the project management team.
- Leads a culture of safety using systems of accountability and recognition.
- Sets a cultural tone of excellence and fierce focus on customer satisfaction at every stage of the installation.
- Create Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) mentor reports to expectations.
- Collaborate and drive initiatives cross functionally with additional departments and business leaders.
- Organize and deploy new product and process launch within their respective regions.
- Provide feedback on areas of improvement in both technical product improvements as well as systematic program improvement.
- Experience with developing and implementing processes to improve efficiency and quality output
- Experience using data to drive decisions and targeted problem solving
- Ability to travel overnight for more than 20% of the time, depending on region
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A