View All Tesla JobsTesla
Tesla Motors is looking for an Automotive Painter to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will involve supporting the Body Repair Program in all aspects.
- High Quality spray application of Primers, Sealers, Basecoats, and Clearcoats.
- Working closely with Prep Staff and other Painters to meet work demands as a team.
- Invisible basecoat color blending.
- Application of 2 and 3 stage colors.
- Spraying approximately 6 (Fully Prepped) RO’s per day (2 Fasias, 1 – six panel jobs, 3 – Two to three panel jobs) in state of the art Downdraft spray booths.
- Able to produce sprayed finishes with little or no dirt and a consistent gloss and texture matching the OEM finish without the need to sand and buff.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate from Vocational School in Collision Repair preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable.
- Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures.
- Experience with operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
- Must be willing to train others
- Must be comfortable working in a collision shop environment
- Must be 18 years or older
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years experience refinishing cars in an automotive collision repair environment utilizing urethane based refinish systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A