View All Tesla JobsTesla
At Tesla, our S3 Technicians will have the opportunity to deliver a revolutionary and exceptional experience for Tesla customers each and every day. With excellence being the passing grade, your ability to produce results and develop innovate ideas to drive efficiency will come early and often. The development of technical skills will be achieved with a combination of training programs and on the job training, so learning is a must. Having fun, collaborating with teammates and changing the world is the daily activity.
- Partner with team members to drive efficiency and resolve complex issues.
- Support new Level 1 Associate Technician and existing Level 2 Technicians in adopting Tesla repair methods as described in Internal Service Documentation
- Performs the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles
- Maintain records of time and materials
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of customer cars
- Support apprentice technicians as needed
- Knowledge of: Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Efficient skills in automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Perform mid to high-level work in the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Operate a variety of hand, power, shop tools and automotive and electrical test equipment
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications
- May involve the performance of Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) of new cars
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify issues and make recommendations to improve existing processes.
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Customer centric orientation with big picture focus
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics[UU1]
- Experience using scan tools, following diagnostics and operating scopes/DVOM equipment
- Excellent Oral and Written communication required.
- Computer skills – ability to navigate through various software applications.
- Keen to adopt new repair methods with little to no hesitation
- Motivated to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrates a safety first attitude
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma, Associate Degree or Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A