View All Tesla JobsTesla
The Licensed Electrician is part of Tesla’s Energy Field Operations team. As a skilled member of the team, the Licensed Electrician will help lead the installations of residential PV solar systems, Solar Roof, battery storage, and EV wall connectors. The ideal candidate will provide electrical expertise that will contribute to the overall success of installing Tesla’s energy products. All necessary training, tools and equipment will be provided, including a company vehicle for some positions.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical component and system issues
- Deliver exceptional customer service throughout the process by educating customers about the product(s) and offering real-time updates on job status
- Document and update job status in the company database
- Attend training sessions and weekly team meetings on new products, installation methodology and safety
- Lead efforts on safe work practices for the Field Operations team
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Position may require working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs
- Standard 1926.502(d)(16)(v): https://www.osha.gov/lawsregs/regulations/standardnumber/1926/1926.502
- Must be able to meet equipment standards for fall protection (harness, anchor, ropes, etc.) with a maximum capacity of 310bs.
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Basic computer skills required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements
- Capable of performing repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to climb and utilize equipment on site including various ladders rated for 325lbs.
- Must meet OSHA fall protection standards for at height work limited at 310lbs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A