View All Textron JobsTextron
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment failures on aircraft ground support equipment.
- Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and/or company owned equipment.
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, Gas and LP).
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic start systems using necessary schematics.
- Utilize diagnostic software to troubleshoot Powertrain Management Systems.
- Complete vehicle repair order and other documentation accurately to maintain quality standards.
- Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management.
- Years of Experience: 4 or more years of related experience required
- Must possess a valid drives license and must comply with TSV Pool, Fleet, and DOT policies
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport issued ID badge
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, technical certification/diploma preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A