View All Tj Maxx JobsThe TJX Companies, Inc.
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
- Ensures merchandise meets purchase order specifications.
- Ensures that merchandise is seasonally appropriate for zones serviced by their facility.
- Proactively addresses Vendor Compliance issues and opportunities in the way Vendors pack, ticket and ship merchandise.
- Ensures that the merchandise is of the correct value to our customers in terms of fashion, quality, price and brand.
- Challenges Marmaxx retail price and ensures that “comparable at price” on ticket reflects the company standard of 20-60% off.
- Ensures balanced mix of color, size, style and quantity in the lay-up through packing process by adhering to company shipping philosophy.
- Ensures merchandise meets fiber content, labeling, care and country of origin legal requirements. Ensures appropriateness of logos, graphics, hangtags and merchandise to our stores. Identifies poor size breaks and communicates to Planning to adjust pack size.
- Evaluates merchandise not ordered and assigns appropriate description and retail. Possesses an in-depth knowledge of merchandise technical terms, fabrications and Marmaxx standards relating to quality and size requirements.
- Creates/maintains problem status logs to ensure special handling of problem orders.
- Develops and applies in-depth understanding of all DC and Merchandise systems to effectively problem solve.
- Partners/collaborates with all appropriate resources in the DC and Home Office to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Displays strong follow through skills to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Utilizes active listening skills to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills as well as flexibility and ability to prioritize
- Strong PC skills including Lotus Notes, Lotus 123, Excel, Word.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
Company: The TJX Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A