Our Risk team plays an important part in our business. We help drive better customer experiences, make good decisions and provide effective risk management to keep the bank safe. The Secured Credit Risk team monitor and manage credit risk in the mortgage portfolio. The team designs and implements credit management strategies that enable TSB to control lending risk, deliver sustainable growth and meet customer needs across our Mortgage portfolios.
- Be recognised by your stakeholders as providing excellent technical and regulatory knowledge – building the reputation of the Risk team within TSB.
- Be a strong team player, working effectively with colleagues in Risk as well in as the wider business which in turn helps deliver our regulatory commitments.
- Have the capability to understand complex issues, communicate with clarity and provide information to senior leaders including Directors and Heads of function.
- Be recognised by your stakeholders as providing fantastic support
- Have the ambition to develop a fulfilling career at TSB
- Experience of using tools such as SAS, SQL and Excel to manipulate and interrogate data
- Be able to analyse and evaluate a range of information to produce insightful analysis, recommendations and advice to influence decisions.
- A degree level education in a quantitative or numeric subject.
- An understanding of financial products and services, coupled with general knowledge of specialist Risk functions (e.g. Credit Risk, Model Risk, Capital Risk ).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gloucester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A