View All Twilio JobsTwilio
Twilio is enabling our customers to build the future of communications. The Twilio Solutions Engineer, Account Security is a critical part of the sales team that is facilitating this communication renaissance.
The Twilio Solutions Engineer, Account Security is specifically responsible for technically driving opportunities for use cases around Two Factor Authentication (2FA), Account Signup Fraud, and Account takeover fraud, and the Twilio products Lookup (phone number and email intelligence), Verify (SMS and Voice One Time Passwords), and Authy (multi-channel Two Factor Authentication).
The Twilio Solutions Engineer is responsible for delivering the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. They build customer trust in Twilio solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Solutions Engineer leads the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrates the product, anticipates concerns, and offers creative solutions.
The Twilio Solutions Engineer is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out an API flow on a whiteboard with customer software engineers.
- BE AN OWNER: Build and present product demos to help showcase what a Twilio product can do
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Assist customers with Pilot and Proof-of-Concept implementations
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Form a deep understanding of their business and the problems they’re trying to solve
- DON”T SETTLE: Keep asking probing questions.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Build trusted advisor relationships with customers
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work alongside Twilio Account Executives through the pre-sales process, to strategize and plan for deal success
- BE INCLUSIVE: Educate and mentor customers and colleagues
- 5+ years pre-sales experience selling a complex, technical product
- Experience with authentication, access management, 2FA and/or account signup/takeover fraud mitigation solutions
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to build a deep understanding of an enterprise’s communications needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas:
Experience building with REST APIs
- Practical experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration and test automation
- Cloud platform experience (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline is helpful
- This position will require approximately 25% travel.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A