View All Twilio JobsTwilio
The Solutions team is seeking a Campaign Manager to help drive a range of outbound campaigns in partnership with our Sales, Enablement, extended Marketing and Operations teams to fuel engagement with identified target accounts and drive pipeline. This person will help craft, execute, supervise and improve our Marketing and Sales out-bounding efforts.
The ideal candidate for this role thrives on cross-department collaboration, is systems-savvy, exhibits a start-up/dive-right-in mentality, and is looking to lead a program backed by data that directly impacts and enables our Sales organization to drive stronger pipeline. This will be an Individual contributor role to start, with an opportunity to hire a team with proven performance and success.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Support and lead the strategy for Twilio’s Outbound Sales and Marketing campaigns across our Sales segments to ensure they get completed and used by our AEs.
- BE AN OWNER: Quarterback regular campaign planning sessions and represent Marketing while partnering with Sales in targeted outbound campaigns initiatives.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Lead project timelines to ensure outbound assets and enablement tools are complete and meet launch goals; prioritize sales leaders wish list of outbound campaigns.
- DRAW THE OWL, BE BOLD: Own, analyze, and optimize the launch and success of this program.
- BE INCLUSIVE & NO SHENANIGANS: Work cross-functionally with internal partners in our GTM team to keep outbound campaigns on track.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate upcoming outbound campaign plans, enablement materials and training sessions to help the sales team successfully roll out this program.
- You have 7+ years of experience in marketing for B2B companies. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- You have experience developing effective programs that support the Sales team’s efforts. Experience in crafting nurture & drip campaigns within email marketing a plus.
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, Yesware and Outreach, and more
- You want to work in a fast paced rocketship, own and design programs, and make a significant impact to the success of the business.
- You demonstrate a keen eye for attention to detail and have a positive, go-getter demeanor.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A