View All Twitch JobsTwitch
Twitch is looking for a Project Manager to support Global Expansion and Operations projects. The Project Manager will manage and help coordinate expansion and operational projects (includes support of entity creation plans and special projects within the operations space), coordinate deliverables and action items, and create report-outs on any projects to increase global expansion and operational success. The Project Manager will ensure teams achieve strategic and complex project deliverables. You will report to the Director of International Expansion and Operations.
- Manage regular project reviews and deep dives with a global partner list; set and guide project goals.
- Track deliverables and action items held by multiple teams.
- Be the business expert on assigned expansion and operations projects while keeping up-to-date with the roadmap strategy, projections, and hiring plans that inform important launches and special projects.
- Communicate with leaders at all levels on the plans, status and important issues.
- Desire to unblock any project barriers and escalate when needed.
- Establish and guide adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Lead post project analysis to guide future projects.
- Simplify existing processes and implement new strategic processes when there is opportunity.
- Improve the speed to complete important projects on the roadmap.
- 3+ years experience leading projects that require cross-team deliverables.
- Experience aligning and driving multi-partner teams.
- Capability to remove project obstacles and to chase down loose ends that lead to completion of projects.
- Drive collaboration and agreement among a variety of partners
- Experience managing a large-scale project management portfolio.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A