View All Twitch JobsTwitch
Reporting to the Head of People Analytics, the People Analytics Partner will expand the reach and role of data among leaders and managers at Twitch. They will empower HR leaders to integrate data into their daily workflow. They will provide guidance and expertise on how data is used to improve our people strategy including inclusion & diversity, talent acquisition, retention, and development. This Analytics Partner will join a team of one, with the opportunity to help shape the function based on their unique approach. You will provide facetime to the organization , socializing the more technical work of the department’s lead.
- You’re excited to present in meetings with leaders across Twitch
- You thrive off making the perfect presentation (slideshow, dashboard) for reporting analytics results to different business groups and being their teammate in understanding the value of our people analytics
- You enjoy working with autonomy and shaping a new function
- Analyze data to help influence people strategy across the company
- Co- own the employee survey process with a focus on sharing/consulting on the methods and resulting data
- Mentor people team members and business leaders regarding how to think about data
- Translate talent and business issues into questions and hypotheses that can be tested with data
- Attend HR Business Partner meetings, consulting and advocating for the use of data and ensures that it is well-incorporated
- Analyze trends to ensure that Inclusion & Diversity goals are met throughout the company
- You love designing and analyzing an employee experience survey
- You enjoy educating teammates on the topics of Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging and advocating for the role of data in growing all three
- Analytical background and recent experience in business intelligence and data storytelling (visual communication, dashboard design, and written internal communications).
- Experience working with senior team members
- Eagerness to grow as a technologist and incorporate new tools into the practice of analytics
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ Years Related experience implementing, managing and integrating data analytics and visualization tools and programs for HR, preferably working with Workday, Greenhouse, Google Workspace, Tableau.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A