View All Twitch JobsTwitch
The Creator Platforms team builds features and products that promote new experiences for our Twitch creators. The team is expanding to keep up with the demands of our broadcasters, and we’re looking for a backend engineer with a background working with AWS services to help bring delightful new experiences into our products. You will report to the Engineering Manager for Creator Platforms. As a backend engineer on our team you will build services that power features in the Creator Dashboard, Twitch Studio and other new products that our broadcasters use every day to stream. Our job is to ensure that every broadcaster on Twitch has a great experience. If you are passionate about helping creators on Twitch grow and succeed, this is the place for you!
- Work with Twitch Creator Teams and others to build high-quality Twitch products and broadcaster experiences.
- Become familiar with the existing Twitch creator backend technology stack
- You’ll identify and uphold backend engineering best practices
- Work backwards from the customer needs to create working designs
- Work in a supportive team environment with shared code, code reviews, and disciplined quality control; quality begins with the developers on the team
- Contribute to architectural, design, and process discussions involving the technological choices involved in building Twitch’s creator backend services
- Proficient coder in one or more of the following: Go, Java, C#, Kotlin, C++ or Scala
- Foundational knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Qualification & Experience:
- A degree in Computer Science, a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A