View All Unilever JobsUnilever
The Go to Market (GtM) Quality role works within the NA Multi Country Organization. Role is focused on Quality in the Go to Market operations: implementing, executing, improving, ensuring and providing quality support to SC operations, repacking operations, logistics and warehousing, systems, customer service, Brand Building and local Brand Development for Quality Management System (QMS) compliance, regulatory compliance, care line support, on-shelf assessments/improvements and marketplace issue/incident management. This role is a partner and leader for key Quality requirements across the GTM scope (Quality beyond the manufacturing sites).
- Support deployment of UL Quality strategy, governance, and goals through MCO specific projects and targets
- Supports consumer complaint and Adverse Reaction Complaint process.
- Manages product release process for regulated, cosmetic and food products (Canada)
- Supports the development of Quality links to MCO and SC GtM Strategy
- Provides expertise, leadership, and support in Quality management for resolution of Quality issues in re-packers, assemblers, promotions suppliers and customers within MCO geograph
- Participates in Quality improvement activities with Logistics teams to forward progress in UL and 3P warehouses and transportation operations.
- Ensure regulatory and global quality compliance in warehousing & logistics for MCO
- Leads / participates in Quality Expert interventions (e.g. Operational Quality Reviews, HACCP workshops, Training events, etc.)
- Contributes to cold chain quality support and improvements from DC to Point of Sale (POS) – secondary & tertiary transport and storage, distributors, concessionaires.
- University degree in a technical discipline or general sciences. Preferred: Biology, Engineering, Supply Chain, Microbiology, Chemistry, or Food Science degree
- Additional experience in Supply Chain, R&D, Logistics, or Customer Service experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Supply Chain, additional experience in Manufacturing a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A