View All Unilever JobsUnilever
At Unilever, we act fast to anticipate consumer needs, fast to translate ideas into new products, and fast to make, distribute and market them. We create products that people enjoy, trust and use as part of their daily lives. Which is why, as part of Unilever, you can make an impact!! We look for people with different views, ideas, experiences and backgrounds to bring dynamism to the business and, most importantly, an empathy with consumers. It’s those individuals working together that make Unilever one of the most successful consumer goods companies in the world. We need individuals with the courage to be heard, seize opportunities and take risks. A job at Unilever is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture that embraces diversity. As an Associate Finance Manager, you will partner with the Sourcing Unit to enable the business to meet its’ financial goals, proactively lead efforts to identify opportunities and implement solutions to enhance the financial performance of the Sourcing Unit.
- The Lead Finance Employee on Site
- Contribute to drive financial performance of the site together with leadership team
- Contribute to drive financial performance of the site through World Class Manufacturing (WCM)
- Lead annual business planning process, forecasts and actual reporting
- Lead/Monitor all Cost Controlling activities (Month-End Close, Fixed Assets, Costing) performed by colleagues in Supply Chain Financial Services (SCFS)
- Liaise with SCFS to ensure complete and timely running of the ABC model and generation of overhead allocation to products.
- Provide analysis of the output transfer prices, detailing reasons for movements.
- Maintain a robust forecasting system in operation and assure budget holders are involved.
- Play a key role in the finance community within the North American supply chain, developing relationships to drive performance improvements in the SU, sharing best practices with colleagues
- Play an active role in driving for change and continuous improvement in the business and within finance; identify areas that require improvement.
- Lead for cost improvement / restructuring / capex / sourcing projects, and challenge, calculate sensitivities and build business cases.
- Provide financial expertise and challenge on ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree in a related field; Masters degree or CPA preferred
- Minimum four years of relevant finance experience
- Strong Leadership skills
- ERP Experience required; SAP preferred
- Microsoft Office required; Advanced Excel required
- Business partnering experience with clear, focused and sound financial assessment and guidance (strategic insights, risks, and opportunities)
- Leading efficient and effective budgeting and forecasting activities (complex and time sensitive, cycle driven and continuous forward look approaches)
- Providing incisive and persuasive management performance reporting and analysis solutions across multiple organizational dimensions
- Developing strong personal and team relationships across a multitude of business stakeholders
- Prior work experience in Supply Chain Finance strongly preferred; Consumer Product Goods (CPG) preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A