View All Unilever JobsUnilever
The maintenance supervisor position supports the maintenance manager. This position coordinates the team of maintenance technicians in their area of assignment. This position is responsible for ensuring completion of all maintenance tasks in their assigned area, making sure the manager is aware if there are any gaps. The position ensures the correct resources are being applied to each problem and escalates to the manager when additional help is needed.
- Ensure maintenance, quality and safety audits are carried out by the team to ensure compliance with internal requirements
- Work with the maintenance lead and planner to track breakdowns and develop countermeasures for repeat issues
- Working as a team with Supervisors, Maintenance team members, and Operations to plan, procure and document activities for the enhancement of machines in the assigned area
- Contacting vendors and manufacturers as needed for support in resolving issues or deploying projects
- Participate in safety or quality reviews and ensure corrective actions are carried out
- Review short and medium-term plans for equipment maintenance with the maintenance lead and planner and operations team. Develop long term plans with input from the managers, supervisors and operations team and ensure execution of the plans.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience leading a team of maintenance technicians toward a common goal
- Must be capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Experience making reliability/maintenance decisions to meet needs
- Proven track record of implementing improvement ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with teams working different shifts across a 24/7 schedule.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A