Website United States Postal Service
- Unloads mail from trucks. Separates all mail received from trucks and conveyors for dispatch to other conveying units
- Places empty sacks or pouches on racks, labels them where prearranged or where racks are plainly marked, dumps mail
- Handles and sacks empty equipment; inspects empty equipment for mail and restrings sacks.
- Cancels stamps on parcel post, operates cancelling machines, and carries mail from cancelling machine to distribution
- Operates equipment and machinery assigned to the jurisdiction of the Mail Handler Union.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A