Vodafone’s purpose is ‘We connect for a better future’ and we want to bring everyone along on our positive journey. At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications and now is the perfect time to get on board!Vodafone is a highly technology focused group at the forefront of using emerging technologies such as 5G, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain, Cloud computing, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and SAP S/4 HANA. For a company like ours, reliable and secure technology solutions are critical, and hence technology related risks are taken super serious. For us at Vodafone Group Internal Audit, this offers absolutely fantastic conditions for making significant positive impact in the business and helping us achieve our strategy!
- Lead the technical parts of the scoping, planning, delivery and reporting of cyber security audits in the Technology domain across all Operating Companies.
- Be the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of ethical hacking, penetration testing, and more wider use of technology and data to detect cyber security risks.
- Perform technical audits on advanced topics such as 5G security, large-scale cloud implementation, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain and other emerging technologies.
- Continuously learn and evolve in terms of keeping up to date with new technologies and the ever dynamic threat landscape.
- Build positive working relationships with cyber security leaders across the organisation.
- Experience a fast paced environment which is ever changing – no two days are ever the same.
- Support the Cyber security audit lead – and Heads of Audit – in the delivery of cyber security audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Engage and participate in the community of cyber security auditors across our global business.
- Have industry specific experience with mobile telecoms or other technology related businesses.
- Able to explain highly technical topics in audit reports for senior management to understand.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
- Are willing and able to travel around 20% of the year, mostly in Europe and Africa.
- Have accreditations in the area of Cyber Security such as CEH, OSCP, OSCE, CHECK Team Member or ISO27001 lead auditor
Qualification & Experience:
- Have experience in the area of cyber security – either in an implementation, operation or assessment role.
- Have technical knowledge and hands-on experience with penetration testing, IT/information security/ cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and GITC.
- Are experienced in performing assessments or audits and are ideally familiar with Internal Audit standards.
- Are experienced in conducting infrastructure/web application/mobile application penetration tests following clearly defined methodologies and standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A