View All Waitrose JobsWaitrose & Partners
Our Installation specialists are the face of the John Lewis & Partners brand.
When you join the team as a Customer Delivery Driver Installer Trainee, you will be one our our qualified drivers with full pay.
You will embark on the John Lewis & Partners Installer accreditation to become a fully qualified Customer Delivery Driver Installer.
You will work closely with your people manager and one of our Installers to ensure you reach your full potential during the training program.
As a John Lewis & Partners Customer Delivery Driver Installer Trainee your typical day may involve using your local knowledge to plan your schedule for the day, handling a complex installation in a customer home, and taking part in a Forum to help shape the future direction of your department.
Our Installer Trainees work 4 days out of 6 (Monday – Saturday) which means you will enjoy 3 days off each week to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
We also offer overtime when required so there is potential to top up your earnings.
- (UK) C1 driving licence.
- Driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle.
- DCPC (Drivers Qualification Card).
- Tachograph Card.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Strong verbal communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role (you will spend a lot of time delivering large two man items such as sofas, white goods, sports equipment, furniture, beds, and mattresses etc… ).
- Basic understanding of technology.
- Desirable Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Installation and disconnection of white goods.
- TV installations.
- Assembly of flat pack.
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A