View All Waitrose JobsWaitrose & Partners
In this role you will manage the operation of the vehicle workshop for the John Lewis Partnership, based at Waitrose Aylesford ensuring vehicle compliance, safety and budgetary control. To liaise with the Aylesford RDC, John Lewis South East Customer Delivery Hubs & Various internal Transport Management team to ensure operational needs are met.
- Lead and manage the workshop team to deliver all department KPI’s, in an efficient, safe and legal manner.
- Balance available resources with the activity level to achieve operational KPI’s
- To manage all repairs to include the MOT and service programmes, including all legal documentation.
- Look for ways to minimise operational costs without compromising standards of service.
- Identify Technicians potential, support and encourage their development.
- Contribute to a safe working environment by being aware of legislative requirements of the workplace.
- Be aware of the general competition, trading climate and business performance.
- Report all accidents,P9Gs, Mot failures etc.
- Commercial vehicle engineering qualification (NVQ 3) or equivalent.
- A proven back ground in commercial vehicle maintenance experience
- Compliance with DVSA standards
- Certificate of Professional Competence in road transport operations
- Dealer experience
- DCPC Card
- LGV C + E driving licence
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A