View All Waitrose JobsWaitrose & Partners
As a Team Manager you’ll be responsible for influencing, motivating and guiding a team whilst driving the shop forward. You will contribute to the overall performance of our unique brand through exceptional shop keeping and line management skills.
You’ll be a proactive role model for delivering superb customer service, overseeing the shop floor, to ensure our customers get the best experience. At times you’ll manage the entire day to day operation to optimise sales, profitability, customer satisfaction and minimising wastage. Equally you’ll promote a culture of continuous learning and delivering an outstanding Partner experience by unlocking their full potential.
- You’ll ensure consistently high levels of availability and exceptional merchandising standards as well as delivering an efficient, legal, and secure store operation. You’ll take responsibility for the operational activity.
- – Experience of supervising a team in a fast-moving, customer focused environment
- We have a number of different ways to work flexibly so at your interview feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you. There are no guarantees, however, it may open the door to not only a new role but a new way of working.
- As a Partner you will enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, subsidised food in Partner dining rooms, discounts in local restaurants, subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partnership hotels and so much more.
- We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours and the full term of the contract, or we will be unable to proceed with your application.
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oxford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A