QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Financial Officer – Asset Management (Qatari National), to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB – Qatar//Doha.
- He/she will help to build and maintain a body of market ‘intelligence’ which will facilitate the constructive and effective evaluation of all types of investment products and services, with the aim of ensuring that AWM is well-placed to take advantage of the latest market trends and opportunities.
- In particular, the incumbent will help to monitor AWM’s promotion of all investment products (Open-source products as well as QNB’s own) and how this activity compares with similar activities conducted by competitor institutions.
- The incumbent will work closely with colleagues in the sales and product development functions as well as Investment Strategy, with the express purpose of ensuring that clients’ needs are properly and appropriately met at all times.
- The Financial Officer will support the Financial Advisor in monitoring the extent to which the products and services being offered are in alignment with clients’ needs.
- Contribute to the attainment of AWM’s objectives, as measured by established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Participate in regular business development discussions to review performance, to make product-related recommendations and to address any concerns.
- Maintain efficient and close relationships with the principal investment-related ‘Points-of-Contact’ in all branches, subsidiaries and affiliates in order to maximise the potential of all distribution channels.
- Strive to be a client-orientated business developer, and not ‘merely’ the product ‘expert’.
- Support the identification of new business opportunities re: the segmentation of clients and products, across all distribution channels.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the investment and funds management industry, focusing on mutual funds, structured products and portfolio management.
- Develop an understanding of economic ‘fundamentals’ as well as an ability to analyse their impact on financial markets.
Company: QNB Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A